Canada Post Tracking lets you track Parcel | Package | Mail | Packets status online
Our website provides canada post tracking details, To track canada post package shipments just go through the below process:
- Get the Canada post tracking number from the receipt or directly from the package
- Enter the Canada post tracking number in the tracking number box
- Now, press the track button to fetch your Canada post delivery details or tracking details
- A small pop-up will be displayed with your courier/order status.
Pop-up includes the following details:
- When we received the order/package
- Package delivery details
- Who received the package.
For tracking your courier status you need to have one of the following
- Tracking Number from the receipt
- Reference number provided by the shipper
- Delivery Notice Card which is sent to your mail.
Unfortunately, Our Website only provides tracking status by tracking number.In case if you want to track your order status through reference number or delivery notice card you may have to visit the official site via “https://www.canadapost.ca”.
Tracking Number format:
- Your Tracking number will be either 16 characters one with only digits or 13 characters one with digits and alphabets.
- 16 characters tracking number format is (0000 0000 0000 0000)
- 13 characters tracking number format is(AB 123 456 789 CD)
Canada Post Customer Service:
- For any issues regarding the international delivery, tracking status, letter delivery, community mailboxes please visit Canada Post Customer Service at https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/support/default.page
- Appropriate action will be taken by the Canada Post Customer Service team.
- Postal rates are charged as per the physical aspects of the package and the departure-destination locations of the package.
- Physical aspects include weight and dimensions of the package viz length, width, and height.
- To know the exact postal rate for your package, go to the official Canada post site URL https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1
- Select “for parcel” or “for a letter or document” depending upon the type of your package.
- Now fill in the boxes provided there and click on “calculate rate”.
- Rate summary will be displayed.
Tips to measure the dimensions of your package:
- The longest side of the package is considered as length.
- Height is measured as the thickness of the package.
- The remaining dimension is the width of the package.
- Length around your package is girth.In general, the girth of the package is two times the sum of height and width.Mathematically, the girth is (height+width)*2.
Canada Post Tracking
The Canada Post or Canada Post Corporation is Canada’s primary postal operator that functions as a crown corporation that is owned by the Sovereign of Canada. They have locations in various facilities around the globe and hence, their shipping routes are also based on the same. In order to provide shipping services in foreign countries, Canada Post uses postal carriers to give their customers with the delivery information if the shipment items are international.
How does Canada Post Tracking Work?
Canada Post has an online Tracking Tool known as TRACK, that enables a customer or a user to track their shipments using the given tracking number from the customer’s mailing label or receipt. The tracking info will include where the shipment is at and when it will be delivered and if it has been delivered. Any shipment of a parcel that has a bar code can be tracked very easily. Canada Post gives somethings known as a tracking number, a delivery notice card number, and a reference number to the customer whenever they make use of their services in order to ship their parcels or packages across. A customer can make use of any of these numbers to track their parcels while they are on the move.
‘Track’ can be used by a customer who is awaiting a delivery or who has sent a delivery. ‘Track’, as discussed, is Canada Posts’ tracking tool or app that is frequently updated so that the customer knows everything about his or she shipment when it is on the move when it will be delivered and so on. The location and the status of the package will also be known to the customer using Track.
If the package is supposed to be delivered within Canada the customer can check when his or her mail order was created and recorded on the Canada Post System. The customer can check when and at what time the package was received by Canada Post. The customer can know when their package was delivered to the correct recipient by Canada Post. The customer can know if and when the recipient got their delivery notice card to pick up the package.
If the package is supposed to be delivered to the United States of other international destinations, then the customer can check when his or her mail order was created and recorded on the Canada Post System. The customer can check when and at what time the package was received by Canada Post. The customer can know when their package was shipped from Canada Post after it received acceptance by the particular foreign postal administration.The customer can know when their package was delivered to the correct recipient by Canada Post. The customer can know if and when the recipient got their delivery notice card to pick up the package.
Track is not available for certain services provided by Canada Mail, they are
- Registered Mail International
- Small Packet the USA
- Small Packet International
Ready for Pickup and Safe Drop
A customer can check the particular country’s website if the shipment was made to be delivered internationally or within the United States. The customer can check the shipping details on these websites. A recipient or the sender will know that the package has arrived safely at the destined post office if they get a notification saying ‘Ready for Pickup’. A recipient can check the status on track or make use of the delivery notice card in order to pick up the package.
Sometimes, under dire circumstances Canada Post will be unable to drop the delivery at the said destination or the recipient will not be available to receive the same. In such cases, Canada Post leaves the package in a place known as ‘Safe Drop’ which is a reliable location that is trusted by both the customer as well as Canada Post.
Safe Drops are only made under certain conditions. The place or the location for safe drop must be shielded from harmful weather conditions and it must not be visible to strangers and passersby. The safe drop locations usually include the inside a porch or inside a store room. Some parcels require a signature of the recipient or a collection of the delivery fee, or postage fee or service charge and so on. In such cases, Canada Post does not do safe drops. Safe Drops are also only done if the sender requests for them to be done. The sender can opt for the ‘Do not Safe Drop’ Option. The recipient and the sender will know via a notification sent by Canada Post regarding where their safe drop has been made.
About Canada Post:
Canada post is the leading postal service in the country.Canada post was founded in 1867.Initially, it was called as “Royal mail Canada”.It acquired its present name in late 1960’s.Canada post provided its services to over 15.8 million addresses and delivered about 9 billion items in the year 2015, with estimated revenue of 8 billion dollars.Canada post employees around 64,000 members and aims to provide its customers the best postal service in the country.Canada post runs on the slogan “from anywhere… to anyone”.